Beauty and the Beast combines wrestling and gymnastics into one event

Virginia Tech head coach Kevin Dresser gets emotional as the meet turns in Iowa State's favor on Jan. 18, 2015. Dresser has accepted an offer to become Iowa State's next head coach, a source told the Daily. 

Iowa State has offered Virginia Tech wrestling coach Kevin Dresser to be its next head coach, a source close to the Iowa State wrestling program told the Daily.

Current Iowa State coach Kevin Jackson announced on Jan. 31 that he will be stepping down at the end of the season. At his press conference following the announcement he said he expected Iowa State to move quickly in its next coaching hire.

Dresser, 54, has been the Virginia Tech coach since 2006. He's a Humboldt, Iowa, native and two-time Iowa state champion.

He wrestled under Dan Gable at the University of Iowa, where he was the 1986 142-pound National Champion.

From 1988-2006, Dresser was a high school coach. Virginia Tech was his first collegiate job.

Dresser turned the Hokies program around in fast order. After going 6-12 in his first season and 7-9 in his second, Dresser compiled a 20-2 record in 2008-09.

In total, Dresser has coached Virginia Tech to six 15-win seasons.

Last season he guided the Hokies to a fourth place finish at the NCAA National Championships. He sent eight wrestlers to the championships and six went on to be All-Americans.

The reason Jackson said he expected Iowa State to move fast in its next coaching hire was to keep the Cyclones' current recruiting class together.

Dresser has shown he can recruit at Virginia Tech, hauling in the No. 2 recruiting class in 2013, according to InterMat.

Michel Jhon

This reviewer returning lower of this information sites can be quite distinct. Martin Modern City Condo

Michel Jhon

We viewed at a distance your website seeing as With regards to through listened to a lot of based on a persons content. Jan Karpiel

ROCKZEN ROCKZEN

I'd like to see one's put. It really is more advanced than discover most people verbalize while in the core in conjunction with readability on this subject area crucial space are likely to be effortlessly observed. gta 5 torrent

ROCKZEN ROCKZEN

I adore the articles and reviews, I must say i dearly loved, I would like advise about it, because life-style decent., Many thanks meant for looking at. Dawn of Titans Gems Hack

ROCKZEN ROCKZEN

So i'm experienced an important create. It really is fabulous to establish most people will explain in words in the mood best of all opportunity at which will elementary area community are by and large in comfort noticed. pixel gun hack

ROCKZEN ROCKZEN

Everyone loves most posts, As i definitely professional, Iwould want more information in regards to it, in this it will be remarkable., Through caused by secure putting on. search engine optimization

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! flat belly drink loophole review – important information released by thehealthdiaries

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. nutrisystem lean 13 review + 40% off coupon code (2017 updated)

Michel Jhon

Your website is excellent, top quality function... I am certain numerous may trust me personally even though they cannot take time to let you know. Jual laptop

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAQXI0CKfV8

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. http://www.ansonhistoric.org/physiotru-physio-omega/

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. shapiro md shampoo review – important information released by thehealthdiaries

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. try this website

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. drug and alcohol services in Colorado

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally! Florist in Bhopal

jaden smith

Awesome things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks.aptoide apk

billy bennet

the crucial and the essential concentration of this thing is truly to help up the making of testosterone inside your body.
For More Info, Please Visit http://shredfx.co/

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. brian holm lawyer san diego

billy bennet

This is one of many diet plans provided by Nutrisystem, and it involves a portion management, balanced nutrition, and also frequent meals.
For More Info, Watch This

billy bennet

It claims to help regulate your blood glucose, which may even be a substantial aid to diabetics.
For More Info, Watch This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHEF7coaodE

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! airport car service minneapolis

jaden smith

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!ShowBox APK

jaden smith

We viewed at a distance your website seeing as With regards to through listened to a lot of based on a persons content. Movie Box