• Updated

The conclusion of the 2021 season is on the horizon for the Iowa State track and field team, as the Cyclones prepare to compete in one last meet at the NCAA Outdoor Championships. Iowa State's contingent will consist of 10 athletes competing in eight events in Eugene, Oregon.

• Updated

Day three of the NCAA West Preliminary meet ended on a soggy note, as none of the running events were able to be completed due to a lightning delay. Hosts Texas A&M confirmed Friday evening that the remainder of the events will be Saturday.

• Updated

The postseason is on the horizon for the Iowa State track and field squad as the NCAA announced the qualifiers for both the East and West Preliminary meets Thursday. The Cyclones will enter 22 bids in 13 different events across the men's and women's teams to the West Prelims, which are set to take place in College Station, Texas.

• Updated

The Iowa State track and field team wrapped up the Big 12 Outdoor Championships on Sunday in pouring rain at the R.V. Christian Track in Manhattan, Kansas. The Cyclone men ended up finishing as runner-up to Texas in the men's standings with 144 total points while the women finished eighth with 57 points.

• Updated

The Iowa State track and field team kicked off the Big 12 Championships on Friday, taking on the conference's best at the R.V. Christian Track in Manhattan, Kansas. The Cyclones had 13 athletes in total score points, while both the men's and women's teams finished first and second respectively in the team standings.

Related Media