• Updated

The Iowa State track and field program will host its final meet of the 2020 season this weekend with the Big 12 Indoor Championships. The Lied Recreation Athletic Center will see athletes from all 10 of the Big 12 programs. 

• Updated

The Iowa State track and field program began the 29th annual Iowa State Classic in strong fashion on Friday, with many Cyclone athletes running personal bests. The meet has become a mainstay on the indoor calendar, with some of the nation's most talented athletes competing at the Lied Recreation Athletic Center over the weekend.

• Updated

The Iowa State Track and Field squad closed out another action-packed weekend in bold fashion, with Saturday being highlighted by one very special run. The Cyclones had 10 athletes competing in seven events across the board and in two different meets.

• Updated

It was a relatively brief first day of action for the Iowa State Track and Field squad, but  it was led by some impressive performances. The Cyclones only had seven athletes competing in three events across the board at the Bob Devaney Center in Lincoln, Nebraska.

• Updated

After coming off a trio of meets across the country last weekend in which multiple personal and school records were set, the Iowa State Track and Field Program will be back in action again. The Cyclones are set to compete at the Frank Sevigne Husker Invitational at the University of Nebraska, while All-American distance runner Edwin Kurgat will run at the prestigious Millrose Games in New York.

Related Media