155A6368.JPG

Iowa State head coach Matt Campbell speaks with a reporter following the Cyclones' 21-20 win over Memphis in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl.

If a college program or an NFL team tries snagging Iowa State coach Matt Campbell away from Ames, it will come at a hefty price.

The Iowa State Daily viewed Campbell’s new contract through a Freedom of Information Act request, which was officially signed this week. The contract shows if Campbell leaves Ames before Feb. 1, 2019, Iowa State will be owed $7 million.

The contract expires Dec. 31, 2023, but the buyout drops from the $7 million by $1 million each February, except for a $2 million drop in the final decrease of the contract.

The contract features a clause stating buyouts drop by 50 percent if Jamie Pollard is not the athletic director at Iowa State, but the buyout will stay at a minimum of $2 million no matter what.

In November 2017, Campbell agreed to a six-year contract with a total of $22.5 million. Campbell will make $3.5 million this season, a jump from the $2.1 million he made last season.

pollardpressconference

From left, Matt Campbell, new head football coach and Jamie Pollard, director of athletics share excitement as Campbell steps up to new position on Nov. 30.

Campbell will receive a $500,000 bonus with a Big 12 Championship and a regular-season championship. A $250,000 bonus triggers with a regular-season championship and a loss in the Big 12 Championship.

A $100,000 bonus triggers with a Big 12 Championship appearance.

Paul Dunca

When a salesperson asks you to sign on the dotted line, it is important to understand the contents of the agreement you are signing. After all, the agreement you are entering into is a contract! The team from contract law anthem az can help you with your contracts if you are in a certain situation. A contract is a written or expressed agreement between two parties to provide a product or service. There are essentially six elements of a contract that make it a legal and binding document.

Paul Dunca

It cannot be reiterated enough that insurance companies are in the business of paying as little as possible for every claim, to help them maximize company profits. No matter how nice the insurance adjuster seems, the adjuster’s only goal is to pay you as little as possible. In fact, the adjuster is usually rewarded for resolving personal injury accident claims for as little as possible and as quickly as possible. You can ask the boston injury lawyer more information. For these reasons, an insurance adjuster will contact you immediately after your car accident and may even offer to visit you soon after an auto accident injury.