WBBKSU2-2964.jpg

Head women's basketball coach Bill Fennelly salutes the crowd following the Cyclones' 75-69 win over No. 22 Kansas State. 

Senior forward Inès Nezerwa will transfer from Jacksonville College to Iowa State for her final collegiate season. Bill Fennelly announced the addition on Wednesday morning.

"We are excited to add Inès to our Cyclone family," Fennelly said in a release. "Adding a player with her length and size is a major bonus for this year's team. Inès is a hard worker in all she does and will be fun for our fans to get to know on and off the court."

Nezerwa was a NJCAA All-American at Jacksonville College in 2017-18. The 6-foot-3 forward averaged 18.0 points, 10.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game while shooting 51.7 percent from the field.

Nezerwa is the fifth addition to the class of 2018 for Iowa State, joining Jade Thurmon, Morgan Kane, Ashley Joens and Maddie Frederick.

Amanda Baird

As construction professionals and other individuals focus on new trends in the industry, statistical analysishas predicted an increase in growth and the value of the building. The professionals involved in the different sectors have strived to look for ways to improve the construction industry, and most of their projections show that the professional moving companies beverly hills will keep on advancing. Among the trends viewed to have a high impact in the industry is building remodeling. Remodeling refers to the process of changing the construction design or layout so as to improve or transform its various components that are not limited to its structure, function, and appearance.