SWIM/DIVE

a member of the Iowa State Swim and Dive Team swimming the 100 backstroke during their duel meet against the Kansas Jayhawks on Feb. 2 at Beyer Hall.

The Iowa State swimming and diving team lost the meet against Kansas by a score of 178.5-121.5. 

The meet was split into Friday night and Saturday morning to simulate the Big 12 Championship.

Despite the loss to Jayhawks as a whole, the diving team had an impact in this meet.

SWIM/DIVE

Iowa State Diver competing during their duel meet against the University of Kansas on Feb. 2 at Beyer Hall. 

Redshirt sophomore Dana Liva took the first place in one-meter board with a score 294.30 on Friday night. It made her become Iowa State’s top 10 one-meter performers.

Another diver, Sydney Ronald, placed first in three-meter board with her personal best score 295.80. 

“This is what our plan is,” said diving coach Jeff Warrick. “They are doing a very good job in practice, working hard, just getting a little sharper, more consistent.”

The weekend was also meaningful to the senior Mary Kate Luddy, who won all butterfly events in her final dual meet.

Luddy battled through an injury and that made her race more difficult, especially in this hard meet with Kansas.

“I was kind of pained in my race,” Luddy said. “It definitely makes me pretty tired."

However, Luddy dominated in her performances.

At the two-day meet, she placed first in 200-yard butterfly with a time of 2:02.76 and 100-yard butterfly with 55.95.

In Luddy’ s final butterfly at Beyer pool, she was still shining.

“It's so crazy that I am a senior,” Luddy said with a big smile.

In addition to Luddy, other seniors did a great job in this meet. Laura Miksch tied for the top spot in the 50-yard freestyle. Seniors Kasey Roberts and Danica Delaquis placed in second and third in the 100-yard breaststroke.

SWIM/DIVE

An Iowa State swimmer swimming the 100 meter breaststroke during their duel meet against the University of Kansas on Feb. 2 at Beyer Hall.

All the seniors hugged together and took photos with each other for their last memory in Beyer Hall after races. Other teammates were also celebrating the Cyclone’s senior weekend.

“[The seniors] have been the mainstay for us,” said head coach Duane Sorenson. “Some of them became top swimmers from the first dual meet as freshmen to the Big 12.”

Sorenson was thankful for his senior athletes, but also the seniors appreciated his coaching.

“We just have the best coaches, best teammates, I'm really thankful for the opportunity,” Luddy said.

osama ali

What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge! Steroids Abuse and its Effects

osama ali

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! https://www.care2learntutoring.com

osama ali

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Ideal Shake

Stephen Gutierrez

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. x ripped

Stephen Gutierrez

Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! Togel HK

sohail khatri

Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. the challenge of democracy 13th edition

Stephen Gutierrez

Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. بهترین وکیل ملکی

Stephen Gutierrez

Everyone was very professional and on time. The technicians were also courteous, mindful and careful during the repair. The trabuco canyon ac repair team is my go to and most preferred team.

Margaret Walker

Quickly this page probably will irrefutably maybe always be recognized regarding a lot of websites folks, for you to their careful articles or blog posts or perhaps ideas. young

sohail khatri

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? Test Bank for Juvenile Delinquency Theory Practice and Law 12th by Siegel

hankry ss

I’m some sort of sucker intended for the vast majority of content pieces, When i certainly savored, We would definitely desire far more facts about that, provided that it truly is very good., Well done for placing. handyman Seattle

Stephen Gutierrez

All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. how to play atlantic city blackjack

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Yachts Puerto Vallarta

hankry ss

Homeowners can now transform an old, troublesome pool into a luxury going swimming pool, with every possible amenity, that runs smoother than it ever performed. Unfortunately, many people be satisfied with their existing pool because read here they do not get sufficient information about the possibilities of a pool restoration.

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. top smm panel

Thiruvonam Thiruvonam

thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Night Time Sleep Bra