ISU vs Nevada

Senior Monte Morris answers questions after a game against the Nevada Wolf Pack, March 16 in Milwaukee Wisconsin. The Cyclones won 84-73, and will play Purdue this Saturday in the Round of 32. 

After Georges Niang got a multi-year deal from the Utah Jazz on Friday, his former teammate became the second former Cyclone star in a week to get a full NBA contract.

The Denver Nuggets agreed to a three-year, $4.8 million deal with Monte Morris on Thursday, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo. 

The first two years of the deal are fully guaranteed.

Morris moves off of his two-way contract after a strong performance in Summer League action this July. 

In four appearances for the Summer Nuggets, Morris averaged 17.5 points, 6.3 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game on 50 percent shooting. 

Morris becomes the fourth former Cyclone from the 2015-16 men's basketball team to sign an NBA contract (full or two-way) this summer, following Niang, Deonte Burton and Naz Mitrou-Long. 

Amanda Baird

The amount of baby showers one goes to a year depends on how many friends and family members they have who are getting pregnant! Being in my late 20s, I am attending more and more showers for friends, since these are the years people start events in san fernando valley. The price of gifts range greatly; it all depends on who the parents-to-be are and what they need. If you are giving a gift and are on a tighter budget, you can get a lot of small gifts in one package with a theme like "bath time." You would get shampoo, baby soap, a tub, etc. and package it all up nicely. You can also splurge if you have a bigger budget and get a big gift like a stroller or a car seat or a crib.