spiritrally-3094.jpg

Iowa State running back David Montgomery poses for the media as he walks to the stage at the Cyclone Spirit Rally in AutoZone Park in Memphis, Tennessee. 

The Cyclones continue to be a big part of award watch list season.

Iowa State junior running back David Montgomery was named to the Doak Walker Award watch list on Wednesday, marking the fourth watch list in three days with an Iowa State player named.

Montgomery is coming off of the best season of his career for the Cyclones, rushing for 1,146 yards at a clip of 88.2 yards per game.

The Doak Walker Award yearly honors the nation's best running back, and it is named after the SMU running back who won the Heisman Trophy in 1948.

TCUfirstHalf-6253.jpg

David Montgomery tries to regain his balance against TCU. 

Other Cyclones on award watch lists include:

David Montgomery, again: Maxwell Trophy

Kyle Kempt: Davey O'Brien Award

Brian Peavy: Chuck Bednarik Award

Amanda Baird

Individual groups may have differing rules/requirements as to how pro bono services are doled out, when I volunteered at a legal services group, there was an income cap, for example, and I was still wondering how does a aerobic septic system work fort worth. But in the US at least, there’s only one hard-and-fast rule: your pro bono clients must receive the same quality of representation as would your paying clients. This doesn’t mean that you are required to go out-of-pocket to hire expensive experts, but it does mean that a lawyer can’t treat a pro bono case as an afterthought and do a half-assed job because it’s not making them any money. If you make the decision to take on a pro bono case, you have to do your best to win for the client.