Kylie Feuerbach Big 12 tournament

Iowa State freshman Kylie Feuerbach drives to the basket against Texas during the Phillips 66 Big 12 Women's Basketball Championship at Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Missouri, on March 12.

Iowa State women’s basketball freshman Kylie Feuerbach has entered the transfer portal after one season with the Cyclones. The news was first reported by Tommy Birch of the Des Moines Register late Monday evening.

The freshman settled in nicely with the team and was crucial to their rotation and success in the 2020-21 season.

Feuerbach averaged six points and three rebounds in 28 games this season and started nearly every game for the Cyclones. Feuerbach was able to make a lot of big shots this season and change the tide of games, which made her a valuable player for Iowa State. 

The 6-foot guard scored in double figures six times in her first season as a Cyclone.

The Sycamore, Illinois, native came to Iowa State in one of the highest-rated recruiting classes in program history with Lexi Donarski, Aubrey Joens and Emily Ryan.