Chuba Hubbard

Image Taken at the Oklahoma State Cowboys vs Kansas State Wildcats Football Game, Saturday, September 28, 2019, Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK. Bruce Waterfield/OSU Athletics

After a photo surfaced of Oklahoma State head football coach Mike Gundy wearing a One America News (OAN) shirt on Monday, Oklahoma State running back Chuba Hubbard tweeted his disapproval of it and that he is now demanding change at the university.

CBS Sports Reporter Kyle Boone, who originally posted the tweet Hubbard responded to, said in an article "the network [OAN] is also far-right leaning and has shared several conspiracy theories over the last few weeks."

Gundy disputes this and finds the news source as "refreshing."

Gundy told the Oklahoman,"I was flipping through stations. I found one — I don't even know if anybody knows about this — it's called OAN. It's One America News. And it was so refreshing. They just report the news. There's no commentary. There's no opinions on this. There's no left. There's no right. They just reported the news. And I've been watching them the last week, because they're given us the news and given us more information — in my opinion — some of the positives are coming out. So, that was refreshing."

Former Oklahoma State running back, who currently plays for the Baltimore Ravens in the NFL, Justice Hill and current Oklahoma State linebacker Amen Ogbongbeigma, tweeted in support of Hubbard's stance.

Hubbard rushed for 1,936 yards last season and scored 21 touchdowns. He is considered a favorite to win the Heisman Trophy, college football's highest individual honor.

Dheeraj Nande

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us.Cake Shops in Arera Colony Bhopal