Charlie Kolar Fiesta Bowl

Iowa State tight end Charlie Kolar catches a touchdown in the 2020 PlayStation Fiesta Bowl on Saturday. (Photo courtesy of PlayStation Fiesta Bowl/Slingshot Photography)

Eight days after Iowa State's historic Fiesta Bowl victory, Iowa State tight end Charlie Kolar and defensive back Greg Eisworth announced they would be returning for one more season on Sunday.

Kolar was eligible to head to the NFL Draft due to his junior status, along with Eisworth who ended the 2020 as a senior.

Kolar said after the 34-17 win over Oregon that he would need to take time to decide his future.

"I haven't decided yet. I just want to focus on this game, this team, this win," Kolar said on Jan 2.

Kolar returns to Ames with 106 career receptions, 1425 yards and 17 touchdowns.

Iowa State's football's official twitter account on Sunday that Greg Eisworth would also be returning for an extra season after the NCAA granted a blanket year of eligibility due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Eisworth was named to First team All Big-12 team at the conclusion of the regular season.