Iowa (1-0, 0-0 Big 10) vs. Iowa State (1-0, 0-0 Big 12)
11 A.M. | Jack Trice Stadium
Radio: Cyclone Radio Network/Learfield | Sirius 112 & XM 200
Jack Trice Stadium Info:
• All gates will open 90 minutes prior to game time
• Students must enter through the East gate
• Re-entry to the stadium will be allowed up until the start of the 4th quarter. Ticket must be scanned upon exit and re-entry.
Location: Iowa City, Iowa
Conference: Big Ten Conference
Head Coach: Kirk Ferentz | 136-92 in his 19 seasons at Iowa
- Sophomore Nate Stanley will handle quarterback duties for the Hawkeyes. He went 8-for-15 for 125 yards last week in his first career start.
- Iowa and Iowa State have split the last 20 games in the series 10-10. The Hawkeyes have won the last two games at Jack Trice Stadium.