With the semester coming to an end, it may finally be time to catch up on all of your favorite shows.
Here are eight of the new and returning shows that you can start now or take note of to watch over summer break:
1. For the People- From the creators of Grey’s Anatomy and How to Get Away with Murder, this ABC show follows the lives of six new lawyers who are just starting their legal careers. The show aired two weeks ago, but you can catch the past two episodes on Hulu or abc.go.com and tune in for new episodes at 10/9c every Tuesday.
2. The 100- The show that covers a post-apocalyptic Earth will start off its fifth season 9/8c April 24 on The CW. You can catch up on the show's past four seasons on Netflix.
3. The Originals- The Vampire Diaries spin-off about the original vampires will starts its fifth and final season 9/8c April 18 on The CW. You can catch up on the show's past four seasons on Netflix.
4. Station 19- The Grey’s Anatomy spin-off follows the life of Seattle firefighters and their day-by-day occurrences. The show premiered three weeks ago, but you can catch the past three episodes on Hulu or abc.go.com and tune in for new episodes at 9/8c every Thursday.
5. Nailed It- This Netflix Original gives home bakers the chance of recreating professionally-done pastries for a $10,000 prize. Netflix describes it as being "part reality contest, part hot mess” on its website.
6. Rise- From the creators of Friday Night Lights, NBC brings this new show that may give you some Glee vibes, as it follows school teacher Lou Mazzucchelli as he takes over the school's lacking theater department. The show premiered three weeks ago, but you can catch the past three episodes on Hulu or on nbc.com and tune in for new episodes at 9/8c every Tuesday.
7. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger- Tyrone and Tandy are two teenegers who wake up one day with superpowers that are linked to one another. Catch the premiere June 7 on Freeform.
8. New Girl- The fan favorite Fox classic will run its seventh and final season at 9:30/8:30c April 15 with eight new episodes leading up to the one hour finale on at 9/8c May 15. You can catch up on past seasons or rewatch your favorite episodes on Netflix.