Some new and some old — if you're staying home this spring break and have some binge watching to do, this is for you!
Check out just eight Netflix shows you could binge watch over break:
- My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman
- A new talk show/comedy.
- The first season includes Barack Obama and Malala Yousafzi.
- Black Mirror
- A Netflix Original.
- There are four seasons available.
- The show is on its first season.
- The Netflix Original is about a teen on the autism spectrum going on a path of self-discovery.
- The show is on its second season, but only the first is available on Netflix.
- The show features a group of high schoolers from Riverdale.
- The show is on its final season in current time, but the first six seasons are available on Netflix.
- The show was created by Shonda Rimes who also created hit show Grey's Anatomy.
- Seven seasons of the show are available on Netflix.
- The show is based around the Gallagher family who lives in Chicago.
- Stranger Things
- The Netflix Original includes two seasons.
- The show is based around a small town uncovering a mystery after a young boy vanishes.
- Breaking Bad
- There are five seasons available.
- Although the show has come to an end in real time, the show ended with 16 Emmy Awards.
More shows and movies can be found at netflix.com.