Bernie_12.JPG

Letter writer Kenn Bowen believes Bernie Sanders is the best option for president. Bowen thinks Sanders will help farmers make Iowa place to grow and win the big changes he believes they need.

I am a 69-year-old grandfather of six, Vietnam War veteran and board member of Iowa CCI Action Fund. I am not a farmer, but I support Iowa farmers and the work they do for our state and for our country.

Bernie Sanders believes in farms and ranches too. As president, Sanders will enact a moratorium on factory farms and push for legislation addressing climate change; protecting the environment; and supporting regenerative, sustainable, independent family farming practices.

Our agricultural system has been co-opted by and for big money corporations, leaving our small towns and rural communities economically devastated and our land and water poisoned.

Bernie Sanders knows that it will take a massive people’s movement to break Wall Street’s control of our food systems and bring economic opportunity back to our small towns.

That’s why Sanders is the best choice for president: to help “us” win the big changes we need and rebuild the Iowa we want to see to make our state a “Place to Grow” for all Iowans – not just the select few.

Bernie Sanders would turn America into a socialist nightmare like Venezuela where teenaged girls turn tricks in the streets for a meal and citizens storm the zoos to eat the animals.

Bernie is backed by commie thugs like his Iowa Campaign Field Organizer, Kyle Jurek, a violent scumbag who wants to beat cops, burn American cities, and shoot American liberals. Watch:

https://www.projectveritasaction.com/2020/01/14/expose2020-part-1-bernie-2020-field-organizer-states-fing-cities-will-burn-if-trump-wins-re-election-calls-for-violence-mass-murder-of-opposition-and-reign-of-terr/#fvp_BsUAvh_PCWA,38s

Bernie supporter James T. Hodgkinson ambushed Republican congressmen playing baseball in Alexandria, VA in 2017, wounding House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, a congressional aide, and two police officers in a hail of 200 bullets. Just before he opened fire, he shouted, “This is for health care!” He had a list of conservative legislators–Republicans–in his pocket, that he was going to kill. Hodgkins was a volunteer worker for Bernie Sanders campaign.

How many more murderous loonies are lurking in Bernie Sanders socialist shadow? Should Bernie win, Bernie's goons would run roughshod over America and Americans. When Bernie loses, they will run riot through the streets, beating people up, setting buildings on fire, smashing windows, and raging like mad dogs. Just Like Last Election.