Bernie 6.jpg

Senator Bernie Sanders spoke about student loan debt, climate, women's issues and more at his rally on Jan. 25 at the Ames City Auditorium.

Bernie Sanders is on the record, but even more importantly, ON VIDEOTAPE (from Aug. 8, 1985, and June 13, 1988,) uncritically publicly praising the so-called virtues of communist dictatorships in Cuba under Fidel Castro, in Nicaragua under Daniel Ortega and in the Soviet Union under totalitarian tyranny.

Sanders and his second wife Jane spent their 1988 marital honeymoon in the Soviet Union. Why would Bernie Sanders, of all places on this planet, actually voluntarily pick the Soviet Union as the destination for their honeymoon? (Were all of the available hotel rooms in Cuba, Nicaragua, and North Korea already booked in 1988?) 

From the numerous communal kibbutzim in Israel that Bernie Sanders could have chosen from in 1963, why would Sanders have voluntarily joined Kibbutz Sha’ar Ha’amakim, whose founder Aharon Cohen was convicted of spying for the Soviet Union?

According to the Feb. 9, 2016, edition of The Times of Israel, “The kibbutz belonged to the Israeli political party Mapam, which in the 1950s had been a communist, Soviet-affiliated faction.  Kibbutz members had admired Joseph Stalin until his death, and they would celebrate May Day with red flags.”

If Sanders were to ever publicly disclose the truth about his prior political activities, that’s the day those much-heralded tens-of-millions of dollars in donations will cease.  

These days, your favorite so-called democratic socialist Senator Sanders prefers flying on his personal private jet plane to sitting with us commoners in coach. Joe Biden still rides Amtrak, from what I’ve heard. And I thought Biden was supposed to be the elitist, Bernie?  

This might explain why Sanders vehemently refused to disclose any of his tax returns until April of 2019, when Senator Sanders finally had to admit that he has been a member of the top 1 percent of Americans economically all along, while publicly, dishonestly pretending to be otherwise.

Well said, Brother Jacob. Bernie, the hypocrite, promotes socialism while living the life of a successful American capitalist. Bernie's communism has murdered one hundred million people, ruined the lives of a billion more, and bankrupted every nation that ever adopted it. And he preposterously claims it is more just than American free market democracy. Ask the Venezulans eating rats how socialism has worked for them. All those years of doing drugs as a hippie in the commune have addled Sanders' brain. Or, maybe, he's just evil.

Bernie promises ‘most Americans’ a 0-hour work day if elected president:

https://genesiustimes.com/bernie-promises-most-americans-a-0-hour-work-day-if-elected-president/

Alpha Omega

Cause pompous jerks like you say so?

Alpha Omega

19 God is not a man, that he (can) lie, neither he is as the son of a man, that he (can) be changed; therefore he hath said, and shall he not do it? he hath spoken, and shall he not fulfill it?

Numbers 23:19