trump clinton debate

Since the first presidential debate of this election cycle, a lot has happened between the two candidates pining for their seat in the Oval Office.

With Donald Trump battling sexual assault allegations and Hillary Clinton facing new troubles regarding her emails and WikiLeaks, this election cycle is unlike anyone has ever seen — or expected.

Here's the need to know on each presidential candidate leading into the third and last presidential debate, with 19 days until Election Day 2016. 

With Clinton about 6 points ahead of Trump nationally, according to a recent poll by NBC news, the gap between the two is slowly widening, as it did shortly after the two were nominated as their parties' candidates. 

Hillary Clinton and her unwavering relationship with emails

WikiLeaks has been on the forefront of revealing and releasing emails in regard to Clinton, and more recently, apparent emails from the personal email account of Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta.

According to WikiLeaks, it will release a new batch of emails every day leading up to Election Day 2016, and those emails iinclude information such as what to do with foreign government lobbyist donations, transcripts of Clinton's Goldman Sachs paid speeches, among other things.

Clinton's campaign has neither confirmed nor denied the legitimacy of the emails as to how accurate or true they are, and some Clinton aids are saying that the emails have been "doctored."

Another controversy surrounding Clinton and emails dates back to her relationship with her private email server, where over the summer, FBI Director James Comey recommended that no charges should be made against Clinton in the email case that involved her sending about 30,000 emails on the server while she was Secretary of State. 

But it was released Monday that a top State Department official allegedly pressured the FBI to downgrade the classification of one of Clinton's emails as part of "quid pro quo" deal. 

According to the documents released by the bureau and reported by Politico, the reason for the downgrade was an exchange for more FBI agents in different countries. 

Donald Trump on sexual assault and harassment allegations

Since the hot microphone audio and video of Trump making lewd comments toward women surfaced about two weeks ago, several women have said that the presidential candidate sexually assaulted or harassed them.

Trump has been negating the allegations against him vehemently, brushing off his lewd comments as "locker room talk" and even referring to himself as a "victim" while at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday.

Melania Trump on Tuesday told Fox News that the allegations against Trump are "unfair," insisting on his innocence.

The two candidates will square off at 8 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. Fox News anchor Chris Wallace will moderate the debate in six 15-minute segments covering topics picked by Wallace.

The topics include immigration, entitlements and debt, the Supreme Court, the economy, foreign policy and each candidate's fitness to serve as president.

TAJ ALAX

This article gives the light in which we can watch the truth. This is exceptionally pleasant one and gives indepth data. A debt of gratitude is in order for this pleasant article. www.emergencytreeremovalatlanta.net/tree-service-marietta-ga/

link builder

We are preofessional SEO Worker, We have professional Team for Providing SEO services like : Link Building,Social book Marking and Video Submission etc. If you need any of these services please contact us : just visit my link High DA PA Links

peter jhon

WE PROVIDE HIGH TRUST FLOW AND CITATION FLOW BLOG COMMENTS BACKLINKS WITH ON DA PA Are Citation and Trust flow metrics really a necessary statistic?There was a time when SEO was at a nascent stage and primary metrics such as Google Page Rank mattered a lot in SEO. Today, SEO has advanced far beyond the domain of Page Rank and as such, secondary metrics such as trust flow, domain authority, citation flow, etc., have taken over Google Page Rank in terms of importance as far as ranking in Google is concerned. citation flow

Robin jack

WE PROVIDE HIGH TRUST FLOW AND CITATION FLOW BLOG COMMENTS BACKLINKS WITH ON DA PA Are Citation and Trust flow metrics really a necessary statistic?There was a time when SEO was at a nascent stage and primary metrics such as Google Page Rank mattered a lot in SEOToday, SEO has advanced far beyond the domain of Page Rank and as such, secondary metrics such as trust flow, domain authority, citation flow, etc., have taken over Google Page Rank in terms of importance as far as ranking in Google is concerned. buy high trust flow backlinks

Robin jack

Its me Brayden Ben a professional and well experienced Designer.There are many designer more experienced then me , but now i am here to provide you the real design service I will design your name with real stones and give you high quality image , Unique and professional and no one will copy your design because its all Hand Made. logo design

Robin jack

much obliged for this usefull article, sitting tight for this article like this once more. Check This Out

Robin jack

Great data on your website, thank you for setting aside an ideal opportunity to impart to us. Stunning knowledge you have on this present, it's pleasant to discover a site that points of interest such a great amount of data about distinctive specialists. Get the facts

Robin jack

A stone like this gives me an opportunity to show off a little.The faceting on the top of the stone has a square pattern, so I will start my design by using this pattern on the back of the pendant. The divider pictured is used to mark out the shape, the thin thread across the top is the sawblade, and the wood it is laying on is the bench pin, which works for cutting off the sides and piercing out the center. click to read

Robin jack

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! continued