• Updated

Iowa State Student Government election polls open Monday. One of the seats on the ballot represent the Inter-Fraternity Council. William Chleborad, a junior in industrial design, is one of two candidates running to serve as a senator for the college.

• Updated

Iowa State’s Student Government opens its polls for an election Monday. Looking to secure a position, Ethan Cooper aims to represent the College of Engineering through gaining a seat in the Senate. Cooper is currently a senior majoring in electrical engineering.

• Updated

Iowa State Student Government election polls open Monday. Eleven of the seats on the ballot are represented by the United Residents Off-Campus (UROC). Emily Rizvic, a senior in political science, is one of 11 candidates running to serve as a senator for the college.

• Updated

Iowa State Student Government election polls open Monday. Eleven of the seats on the ballot are represented by the United Residents Off-Campus (UROC). Victoria Fillipi, a sophomore in political science, is one of 11 candidates running to serve as a senator for the college. 

• Updated

Iowa State Student Government election polls open Monday. Eleven of the seats on the ballot are represented the United Residents Off-Campus (UROC). Kit Clayburn, a freshman in animal ecology, is one of 11 candidates running to serve as a senator for the college.

• Updated

Iowa State Student Government election polls open Monday. Eleven of the seats on the ballot are represented by the United Residents Off-Campus (UROC). Sonja Paulson, a junior in marketing, is one of 11 candidates running to serve as a senator for the college.

• Updated

Iowa State Student Government election polls open Monday. Eleven of the seats on the ballot are represented by the United Residents Off-Campus (UROC). Allison Gates, a junior in criminal justice, is one of 11 candidates running to serve as a senator for the college.

• Updated

Iowa State Student Government election polls open Monday. Eleven of the seats on the ballot are represented by the United Residents Off-Campus (UROC). Eliana Crabb, a senior in hospitality management, is one of 11 candidates running to serve as a senator for the college.

Related Media