Iowa State's greek community is hosting events for National Hazing Prevention Week on campus this year. 

Founded in 2007, NHPW provides education and resources to advocate for hazing prevention on college campuses, according to hazingprevention.org. There are also a variety of activities happening this week in regards to hazing prevention. 

Tuesday: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The Collegiate Panhellenic Council will host an anti-hazing workshop in the Gold Room of the Memorial Union. 

Wednesday: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Screening of "Haze," an award-winning film about greek life, hazing and what happens in the wake of a fraternity hazing death. Held in the Gallery Room of the Memorial Union.

Thursday: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Roundtable discussion regarding the film "Haze." The roundtable will discuss topics regarding hazing, as well as how to eliminate hazing in the greek community. 

Greek chapters are also promoting the week with the hashtag #TheseHandsDontHaze, as well as tabling on central campus and encouraging students to take an anti-hazing pledge.