UPDATE: Willie Stanford Jr. was taken into custody by the Ames Police Department Emergency Response Team on Friday morning.

Stanford was the lead suspect in the robbery that occurred on Sept. 1 at the Casey's General Store on 428 Lincoln Way. 

Stanford was charged with Robbery in the 2nd Degree after his arrest at his apartment in Ames. 

The Ames Police Department is investigating a robbery that took place in the parking lot of a Casey’s convenience store Wednesday afternoon. 

The robbery took place at 12:19 p.m. at 428 Lincoln Way. 

Those who have information regarding the case should call 239-5133 to contact the Ames Police Department or 239-5533 for their anonymous tip line.

An employee of the convenience store reported that a male suspect followed her to her car, demanded money and sprayed her with pepper spray, according to a news release. 

The suspect stole a store bank deposit from the employee and fled the scene running south. The amount of money stolen is currently unknown, according to police. 

The suspect was described as a “tall skinny black male with a darker complexion,” the news release said. He wore a black mask, yellow safety vest, black long sleeve shirt, white shoes and khaki pants.

The incident is still under investigation. 

Anyone with information regarding the incident is encouraged to contact the Ames Police Department at 515-239-5133 or the anonymous tip line at 515-239-5533.

biswas biswas

Really in this way the problem could be solved. I was reading a article on writing, they are saying how they can solve the content writing issues. I wonder how they will solve, you can check https://writemydissertationforme.co.uk/, do let me know is that true or not.

osama ali

Rich children however youthful as 16 years may be progressively highlighting in the business news articles as fruitful business visionaries. What pay privileged insights do they utilize to assist them with bringing in cash? What alleged rich children plan do they follow to get such amazing outcomes? This article uncovers a portion of their pay privileged insights just as standards they utilize to develop their pay.