For those who only have time to fit in a quick episode or two of a TV show, here are Limelight’s top picks.

Falcon and Winter Soldier

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier as they appear in the same-titled show.

“The Falcon and the Winter Soldier”

Disney+’s latest original show has been taking the Marvel fan base by storm ever since its first episode. 

While other original series such as “WandaVision” and “The Mandalorian” have their own hype, “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” has the extra benefit of being a brand-new show to help keep fans interested. Following Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes as their respective superheroes, the two must put aside their differences to help fight against multiple enemies. 

There’s much to love in this series, including recurring characters such as Baron Zemo (Daniel Brühl) and Sharon Carter (Emily VanCamp). New characters that fans love to hate are John Walker (Wyatt Russell) and Karli Morgenthau (Erin Kellyman).

With “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” currently on its mid-season break, now is the perfect time to catch up on it one episode at time.

Tatsu and Miku

Miku (left) and Tatsu (right) as they appear in "The Way of the Househusband."

“The Way of the Househusband”

This slice-of-life comedy anime follows Tatsu as he thrives as a full-time stay-at-home househusband after retiring from the Japanese mafia, the Yakuza.

While this may seem like a gangster show, it is anything but. Tatsu must overcome the housekeeping challenges that come with his everyday life while also settling some old squabbles with other former Yakuza members.

The competitions held to settle these fights range from bakeoffs to volleyball tournaments to house cleaning. 

This comedy with a twist is divided up into episodes consisting of six vignettes, each with its own story.

“The Way of the Househusband” is available to watch on Netflix.

The office

"The Office" has since garnered a cult following since it's gone off the air.

Classic sitcoms and mockumentaries

While it was tempting to put “The Office” as the third choice here, the humor and mindless watching that fans enjoy from that show extends to the many similar choices to it.

“Parks and Recreation,” “30 Rock,” “Modern Family,” “Schitt’s Creek” and many other relatively family-friendly shows are perfect to have on in the background while studying or to watch when one needs to just do nothing after a test.

Whether it’s trying out a new show that everyone can’t stop talking about or sitting down to watch your favorite episodes for the umpteenth time, these classic shows are perfect for mid-Finals Week relaxation.