gift guide cover

The Iowa State Daily Lifestyle desk has you covered for all your gifting needs.

If you’re stumped on a holiday gift for a coworker, whether it’s for secret Santa or just to show your appreciation for them, check the below list to find the perfect present!

Igloo Pursuit 24-Can Backpack

$99.99

This cooler backpack is a great gift for anyone that loves to tailgate, go camping or do anything that might require a few cold drinks.

The Skincare Edit from Glossier

$50

Check out this full routine set of Glossier’s top sellers in miniature sizes for your skincare-loving coworker to test out.

Zodiac Artist Print Tin Candle

$12

For the astrology-lover, get them this cute candle with their zodiac sign for a personal touch.

Tiki Toss Tabletop Edition

$39.95

The four player tabletop edition of the classic Tiki Toss ring and hook game creates endless fun for any group.

Diffuser and Essential Oils Kit

$79

This kit from Revive is a great starter for anyone who doesn’t have a diffuser yet, coming with six different scented oils.

Brumate Hopsulator Trío Müv 3-in-1 (16oz/12oz Cans)

$29.99

The 3-in-1 can-cooler keeps your drink cold in style. The cooler is cup-holder friendly and holds most cans due to the ability to adjust the inside space.

Bottle Bash

$39.99

Bottle Bash is an addicting yard game that your coworker is sure to love.

JBL Xtreme 2

$249.95

For a higher-end gift, check out this award winning speaker from JBL.

Spread some holiday cheer with one of these gifts for your coworker.

Sean Flynn

Thanks for providing such information. The relationships in the firm, or in team are very important, and even a small gift can show that the person is appreciated