Fairlife milk

An advertisement for Fairlife milk.

Coca-Cola has begun selling a new premium milk, supposedly having more protein and less sugar than normal milk.

According to a report from USA Today, the milk will be released under Coke’s Fairlife label and will cost around $4 for a half gallon and is designed to contain 50 percent more protein, 50 percent less sugar and 30 percent more calcium than regular milk. The new milk will also contain no lactose and soon to be released will be chocolate, fat free and reduced fat milk as well.

It is a very interesting concept to think about. Coke is the number one selling soft drink in the United States and they're going to be selling milk? In a report from USA Today, Coke has decided to make this move because of the decline in soda sales and that more Americans are wanting to engage in healthier lifestyles.

Especially after the New Year’s season, people want to get in shape and are usually wanting to start working out more and consuming more protein. Coke is taking advantage of this demand by releasing milk that contains much more protein than regular milk.

However, it is still Fairlife, a dairy producing company, that is producing the drink. While Coke is known for its soda products, the company is not actually producing this beverage. Coke is simply bringing it to the market.

Coke and Fairlife are trying to compare their premium milk to that of coffee. Coffee is a very popular product and even though it can be expensive, consumers will still buy it. If one were to look at a company like Starbucks, its prices are still a kittke higher than the norm, but Starbucks is the most popular coffee shop in the world. If consumers are willing to pay money to buy a higher quality coffee, why can’t it be the same with milk?

Going back to lifestyles of consumers, people are trying to live healthier and that is why sales of carbonated beverages have been declining. However, Coke and Fairlife are fully expecting this new premium milk to be a very big success. If this milk turns out to do very well, maybe one day this premium milk will be the another multimillion dollar product for Coke.

This new premium milk from Coke will be released across the nation next month once more advertisements have been released, according to USA Today. In the meantime, Fairlife will keep producing the milk and Coke will be putting it in stores, both companies hoping this new milk will be the next big thing.

Coca-Cola has begun selling a new premium milk. This new product of milk is supposed to have more protein and less sugar than normal milk.

According to a report from USA Today, the milk will be released under Coke’s Fairlife label and will cost around $4.00 for a half gallon and is designed to contain 50% more protein, 50% less sugar, and 30% more calcium than regular milk. The new milk will also contain no lactose and soon to be released will be chocolate, fat free, and reduced fat milk as well.

It is a very interesting concept to think about, Coke is the number one selling soft drink in the United States and they are going to be releasing milk? In a report from USA Today, Coke has decided to make this move because of the decline in soda sales and that more Americans are wanting to engage in healthier lifestyles.

Especially after the New Year’s season and people are wanting to start getting in shape, they are usually wanting to start working out more and consuming more protein. Coke is taking advantage of this demand by releasing milk that contains much more protein then regular milk.

However, it is still Fairlife, a dairy producing company, who is producing the drink. While Coke is known for their soda products they are not indeed producing this beverage. They are in fact bringing it to the market, somewhere where Coke is dominant.

Coke and Fairlife are just trying to compare their premium milk to that of coffee. Coffee is a very popular product and even though it can be expensive, consumers will still buy it. If one were to look at a company like Starbucks, their prices are still fairly higher than the norm, but Starbucks is the number seller of coffee in the world. If consumers are willing to pay money to buy a higher quality coffee, why can’t it be the same with milk?

Going back to lifestyles of consumers, people are trying to live healthier and that is why sales of carbonated beverages have been declining. However, Coke and Fairlife are fully expecting this new premium milk to be a very big success. If this milk turns out to do very well, who knows maybe one day this premium milk will be the another multimillion dollar product for Coke.

This new premium milk from Coke will be released all over the nation next month once more advertisements have been released, according to USA Today. In the meantime, Fairilife will keep producing the milk and Coke will be getting it put into stores, both hoping this new milk will be the next big thing.