You could be the next emcee for The Fashion Show 2017, Iowa State's prestigious student-run fashion show. Auditions for the position will take place this week. 

Auditions are open to all interested Iowa State students. The emcee will give introductions at the beginning of the show and announce awards at the end. 

Auditions to be an emcee will begin at 7 p.m. Wednesday in 117 MacKay. The Fashion Show events will take place April 5 to 8. 

This role is a paid position that allows Iowa State students to get involved in this student-run event, now in its 35th year. As one of the largest student-run fashion shows in the nation, it is an incredibly unique opportunity. 

According to Morgan Groe, a member of the Tech Design Committed for the Fashion Show, "Individuals should be comfortable with public speaking, professional, dynamic, enthusiastic for The Fashion Show, prepared, eloquent, and composed under pressure."

If this describes you or you are simply interested in getting involved or learning more, attend the auditions this Wednesday.

For more information, contact fs.tech@iastate.edu. 

nguyen tuyet

How much ceramic porcelain and porcelain porcelain cercon teeth with ribs are used and the outer coating is made entirely with porcelain material. răng sứ zirconia gia bao nhieu

harry josh

This information is very useful and the painting is looking stunning also i saw some paintings in other restaurants like diners restaurants near me open tonight one of them where you could find a restaurants and they have amazing painting on their walls.

harry josh

Quite informative article. I found sports quite discovering. Moreover, when we are watching sports at our home on TV screen some of our room have sun light coming in and distract us. So, the better way to cover up to use Window Shades