The world needs great journalists. We are dedicated to this mission.

For 128 years we have existed to bridge the gap between classroom learning and real world expectations. Here at the Daily, we train the next generation of world-class journalists. We offer them unparalleled experience and help them develop as storytellers and investigators.

We are at risk. 

Our focused recruitment and retention efforts have led to a significant increase in our staff size. With 276 student employees, we are serving more students than ever before, and resources are scarce. There has never been a greater need for student scholarship funding, technology upgrades and industry mentorship.

Support student journalists.

We need your help to meet the needs of our large student staff to continue providing first-rate experiential learning opportunities. Please consider a gift of your time, talents or resources in support of the student voices committed to telling the stories of Iowa State University.

Give, mentor, or stay connected to Iowa State with our daily email newsletter, the Daily Dose