Softball Kansas_MG_9593.jpg

Iowa State senior Logan Schaben throws the ball during the Iowa State vs Kansas game on May 3. The Cyclones defeated the Jayhawks 3-2.

Following their victory against the three seeded Texas Longhorns and their defeat at the hands of the two seeded Oklahoma State Cowgirls at the Big 12 tournament in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Iowa State had their third-place game against the four seeded Texas Tech Lady Raiders canceled due to inclement weather.

The Cyclones finish the regular season with a record of 32-23, which is their best record since 1989.

Iowa State will now await their postseason fate. The NCAA Softball Tournament selection show will take place on Sunday at 8 p.m. on ESPN2.

The Cyclones have not made the NCAA Tournament since 1988.

Assuming that the top four teams in the Big 12 make the NCAA Tournament and the Cyclones do not, they will receive a bid to the NISC (National Invitational Softball Championship). The top team from each conference will receive an invitation to the tournament.

The tournament field for the NISC will be announced after the NCAA Softball Tournament selection show.

seo king

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! zoom electric scooter usa

seo king

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. best electric scooter for commuting