20180916-Soccer-7.jpg

ISU Freshman Kara Privitera tries to steal the ball away from UNI Senior Morgan Teel at the ISU vs UNI game Sunday. ISU lost 0-1.

Iowa state soccer lost to No. 22 Texas Tech on Sunday by a score of 3-0 and extended its winless streak to five games.

Texas Tech controlled the tempo for the whole game and limited Iowa State to just three shots on goal while putting up 23 of their own.

The Red Raiders are coming off a surprising loss in their first conference match earlier this weekend against West Virginia where they were handily taken care of, 2-0.

20180916-Soccer-12.jpg

ISU Sophomore Kassi Ginther races to beat UNI Junior Sydney Hayden to the ball at the ISU vs UNI game this Sunday. ISU lost 0-1.

Texas Tech's goals came from junior midfielder Jayne Lydia in the 22nd minute, sophomore Ally Griffin in the 66th minute and freshman forward Charlotte Teeter in the 86th minute.

Iowa state was playing from behind from the start of the game, and it failed to keep up with the high-powered Red Raiders' attack.

Iowa State plays its next game against the Kansas Jayhawks next Saturday at 7 p.m.

saaf gert

Much gratitude to you a group for offering this to each one of us you truly recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. You should moreover search for appeal from my site

american natural super collagen