Bryce Dejean-Jones

Bryce Dejean-Jones, right, went to the spring football game on April 12, during his weekend visit to Iowa State. After his visit in Ames, the UNLV transfer announced Sunday he has committed to Iowa State for basketball.

It didn't take Bryce Dejean-Jones long to decide where he wanted to be. Just two days after arriving in Ames for an official visit, the transfer from UNLV announced Sunday he has committed to Iowa State.

"Had a great weekend in Ames my first time there but won't be the last," Dejean-Jones tweeted. "I've decided I wanna be a Cyclone!"

Dejean-Jones, a 6-foot-5 guard, is eligible to play immediately for the Cyclones next season as he will graduate from UNLV next month. The senior was suspended for UNLV's season finale following a verbal altercation with a teammate and announced in mid-March he would transfer.

Last season Dejean-Jones was the Runnin' Rebels' leading scorer, averaging 13.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3 assists per game. Jones was scheduled to visit Arizona State next weekend, but instead committed to Iowa State after his weekend visit. 

Much like DeAndre Kane did for Iowa State last season while playing immediately, Dejean-Jones is expected to be a key contributor from the start. The Cyclones now have two remaining open scholarships. 

alex jou

Been searching for such a remarkable blog like this for a long time.ford escape car covers

alex jou

The writings are so mesmerizing, you can’t spend a minute without them.holm law group san diego

alex jou

Shrewdly worked by the creator and Stunningly delightful usage of words.free tour stockholm