golf - Amelia

Freshman Amelia Grohn practices at the Cyclones golf practice facility. 

The second day of the Stanford Collegiate tournament ended Tuesday and Iowa State jumped up six spots from yesterday with a total score of 591, tied for eighth place with Oklahoma State and Florida State.

Senior Celia Barquin Arozamena led the Cyclones in scoring in the second day of the Stanford Collegiate with a total score of 143 and is tied for eighth place. Barquin scored a total of six birdies and three bogeys.

Junior Chayanit Wangmahaporn followed Barquin in scoring for the day and scored a 76 for the day and is tied for 29th place. Wangmahaporn scored one birdie, four bogeys and one double-bogey.

Senior Nattapan Siritrai scored a 78 on the day and is tied for 62nd place. Siritrai scored two birdies, twelve bogeys and two double bogeys.

Sophomore Amelia Grohn scored a 74 on day two of the tournament and is tied for 66th place. Grohn scored five birdies, four bogeys and two double-bogeys.

Freshman Alanna Campbell scored a 72 and is tied for 43rd place. Campbell scored two birdies, one bogey and one double-bogey.

The Cyclones will close out the tournament tomorrow in the final day of the tournament.

seth slayer

this site has so many information written in blogs

outback vision protocol