Iowa State travels to Monterey, California at the Stanford Intercollegiate from October 16-18.

The Cyclones will face off against Florida State, Northwestern, San Jose State, Georgia, Oregon, California, UC Davis, Stanford, UCLA, Pepperdine, Oklahoma State, Washington, and Cal Poly.

The 54-hole is event is hosted by Dr. Condoleezza Rice, the Thomas and Barbara Stephenson Senior Fellow on Public Policy at Stanford’s Hoover Institution. The tournament will be held at Poppy Hills for the first time while renovation is being done at Stanford Golf Course.

The tournament will be three rounds of stroke play. Teams will be grouped in threes, the low four of five scores will be counted each day in the team competition.

The course is a very challenging layout, it is high above Pebble Beach and a beautiful view of the pacific ocean and features rolling terrain as the holes meander through Monterey pines and cypress trees. The Cyclones will have to choose their clubs selection wisely, as there are many risk-and-reward holes.

The Cyclones are looking to bounce back from finishing in eighth place in their last tournament at the Windy City Collegiate Classic.

seth slayer

i gained my knowledge by reading this blog

science based six pack