The last day of the Stanford Intercollegiate wrapped up today, and the Iowa State women’s team finished in ninth place with a total score of 893.

UCLA won the competition with a total score of 849.

Stanford finished in second place with a total score of 852.

Northwestern finished in third place with a total score of 865.

Senior Celia Barquin helped the Cyclones in scoring the last day of the Intercollegiate with a 74. Barquin scored two birdies on holes 11 and 12, five bogeys on holes two, seven, eight, 15 and 16.

Senior Nattapan Siritrai scored a 77 overall. Siritrai scored seven bogeys on holes two, seven, 10, 11, 13, 14 and 15, with one birdie on hole four. 

Sophomore Amelia Grohn scored 77 overall. Grohn scored four bogeys on holes one, seven, 11 and 13 and one double bogey on hole 10. 

Freshman Alana Campell scored a 74 on the day. Campbell scored one bogey on hole seven, two double bogies on holes 10 and 15, and two birdies on holes one and nine. 

Junior Chayanit Wangmahaporn finished out the Stanford Intercollegiate with a 77 overall. Wangmahaporn scored two consecutive birdies on holes 6 and 7, four bogeys on holes three, 11, 14, and 18, and two double bogeys one on the first hole and hole 15. 

Fans of the Cyclones women’s golf team will have to wait some time for their next match. The Cyclones next match will be held on Jan. 28 at West Palm Beach, Florida. 

Dorian Ballard

Women’s are very active in playing golf now a day our city has a proper golf club for ladies so they can play without any disturbance. I got a question about this club that is https://www.topdissertations.org/papersowl-review/ legit which was very confusing for me because I did not visit this club ever.