Cross Country NCAA

Perez Rotich finishes 65th overall at the NCAA Cross-Country Championship in Terre Haute, Ind., on Nov. 22, 2014. 

The Iowa State women's cross-country team will have to wait until Saturday to find out if it will return to nationals for the eighth straight year. 

After finishing third at the NCAA Midwest Regional on Friday in Iowa City, the Cyclones will need an at-large bid to get into the NCAA Championship next Saturday in Terre Haute, Indiana. 

Senior Perez Rotich led Iowa State at the regional meet, finishing eighth in 20:24.6. 

All five scorers for Iowa State finished inside the top 35, with sophomore Anne Frisbie placing 10th, redshirt junior Erin Hooker 17th, freshman Branna MacDougall 22nd and sophomore Evelyne Guay 33rd.  

Missouri and Oklahoma State were the two teams that earned automatic invitations in the Midwest region. 

Robin jack

We are preofessional SEO Worker, We have professional Team for Providing SEO services like : Link Building,Social book Marking and Video Submission etc. If you need any of these services please contact us : just visit my link High DA PA Backlinks

Robin jack

Incredible Information sharing .. I am exceptionally glad to peruse this article .. much obliged for giving us experience info.Fantastic pleasant. I value this post. red bow tie