Iowa State tennis finished the third and final day of the Jon Messick Invitational with a 4-3 singles record and 2-1 during doubles. Overall, the Cyclones finished the Invitational 12-9 during singles and 6-4 during doubles.

During singles play, Regina Espindola beat Jana Lazarevic from South Dakota 6-3, 6-4.

On her birthday, Maty Cancini picked up her only singles win during the Invitational after a 6-2, 6-2 victory against Rafa Mora from Northern Colorado.

Ekaterina Repina suffered her only singles loss against Ana Tkachenko from Wyoming won 6-4, 6-4. Erin Freeman won 6-2, 6-1 versus Harsha Challa of Wyoming.

Karen Alvarez suffered a 6-0, 6-4 defeat against Nanette Nylund from South Dakota. Margarita Timakova beat Aria Chemodanova from South Dakota 6-4, 6-1. Annabella Bonadonna lost to Anastasia Bondarenko of South Dakota 6-4, 7-5.

tennis

Then-sophomore Annabella Bonadonna played for Iowa State Tennis April 23, 2017. Bonadonna went 1-6 against Lena Ruppert of OSU. Iowa State fell 0-4 against Oklahoma. 

Doubles pairs remained unchanged from the second day of the Invitational.

The first doubles pairing, Cancini/Espindola, were defeated 7-6 by Genkova/Stencel from Wyoming. Repina/Timakova beat Mora/Otake from Northern Colorado 6-0 in the second doubles slot.

In the third doubles spot, Freeman/Bonadonna won 6-1 against Luetschwager/Crawley from Colorado State.

Iowa State will have the coming week off and then prepare for the ITA Regionals held in Lawrence, Kansas from October 20-22.

Vasile Marian

Do not underestimate the power of internet searches. Find the nearest and the best foundation repair winston-salem near you with Google Maps. It provides a detailed information like addresses, contact numbers and customer reviews you can use to gauge the contractor’s credibility. Yes, you can use it to find services nearby. If a bathroom remodelling contractor in your area is on Facebook, you will be able to find its profile. Most business profiles provide images that showcase their previous projects. Reviews are also given by their previous customers.