The Iowa State Cyclones were eliminated in the first round of the Big 12 Championships this afternoon, falling to the Oklahoma Sooners, 4-0.

tennis

Senior Samantha Budai played for Iowa State Tennis on April 23. This was the final home match for Budai. She earned the first-ever national ranking by a Cyclone tennis player. 

In singles action, Maty Cancini was defeated by Lily Miyazaki 6-2, 6-3. At No. 2 singles, Ekaterina Repina was dominated in the first set by Jasmine Asghar but came back fighting in the second set, ultimately losing 6-0, 6-3. At No. 3, Regina Espindola went unfinished against Christiana Brigante.

Espindola kept it close in both sets, but was defeated 6-3, 4-2 and the third set went unfinished. In the No. 4 singles, Margarita Timakova faced off against Camila Romero and the first set went into a tiebreak, but Timakova was not able to capture the win losing 7-6. Annabella Bonadonna also battled in a tie-break but was not able to secure a win, losing to Malene Stripp, 7-5. Karen Alvarez was defeated by Simran Kaur Sethi, losing both sets 6-2.

In doubles action, at No. 1, Cancini and Espindola went against Brigante/Asghar, but went unfinished. At No. 2 doubles, Timakova and Repina were defeated by Miyazaki and Stripp, 6-2. At the No. 3 position, Bonadonna and Alvarez were dominated by Kaur Sethi and Romero, losing 6-0.

Singles:

No. 1: Maty Cancini was defeated by Lily Miyazaki, 6-2, 6-3.

No. 2: Ekaterina Repina was defeated by Jasmine Asghar, 6-0, 6-3.

No. 3: Regina Espindola faced Christiana Brigante, 6-3, 4-2 and the third match went unfinished.

No. 4: Margarita Timakova faced Camila Romero, but the match ultimately went unfinished at 7-6 with Timakova leading.

No. 5: Annabella Bonadonna battled Malene Stripp, losing 7-6, unfinished.

No. 6: Karen Alvarez was defeated by Simran Kaur Sethi, 6-2, 6-2.

Doubles:

No. 1: Cancini/Espindola faced Brigante/Asghar, the first went unfinished with 5-2 the Cyclones leading.

No. 2: Timakova/Repina were defeated by Miyazaki/Stripp, 6-2.

No. 3: Bonadonna/Alvarez were defeated by Kaur Sethi/Romero, 6-0.

The tennis season has come to a close with the loss in the first round of the Big 12 Championships. 

renuka singh

Provides multiple learning environment of International standard with holistic system of education at an affordable cost for the successful life of young generation.
Paramedical College North india and
Agriculture college in dehradun and
Agriculture College in north india and
Best MBA College in Dehradun

renuka singh

Students learn best when they actively participate in the lesson or that they feel valued when teachers encourage them to share their knowledge with their peers.best school in haryana and
Best Boarding school in hisar and
Best secure school in haryana

renuka singh

Glad to visit your blog, I look forward to more good articles and I think we all like to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us.Rashpal singh dhaliwal

renuka singh

Shop Ranked Accounts provide affordable price and instant delivery on cheap csgo smurf ranked accounts.CSGO SmurfCSGO global elite accounts

renuka singh

School believe in the individuality and unique identity of each child, and our educational philosophy is emphatic about providing a child-centric education through a unique curriculum.
Top school in HisarPopular school in Hisar

Rishi Agarwal

Buyacsgo provides cheap csgo smurf accounts at good price with instant delivery via email. CSGO Smurf Accounts

renuka singh

We want to make gaming an amazing experience for you. With these new accounts in hand, you will definitely be unstoppable in the CS: GO world. Browse through the many different options and enhance your gaming experience better than before.csgo smurf

renuka singh

Welcome to the world of gaming, where life is fast paced and interesting. There is always an adventure waiting for you online.csgo smurf accountscsgo ranks
csgo prime accounts