Cyclone Hockey vs Minot State

Joey Marcuccilli, #23 on the Cyclone Hockey team looks for the pass at Friday night's game. The game was held at the Ames/ISU Ice Arena. The Cyclones won the game against Minot State with a final score of 3-1. 

Cyclone Hockey finished its weekend series in a split against Robert Morris on Saturday night, suffering a 3-0 loss.

While the first period remained scoreless, there were three goals scored in the second, all by Robert Morris.

The first goal was scored with 12:12 left in the period, and Matt Walton and Sam Mancini added two more goals for Robert morris, making the score 3-0 going into the second intermission.

Senior goaltender replaced junior goaltender Nikita Kozak in the third period for the Cyclones. Besides the goaltending change, there were no other changes.

Cyclone Hockey vs Waldorf University

Matt Goedeke, a Cyclone Hockey goaltender, during the game on Sept. 21. The team played Waldorf University at the Ames ISU/Ice Arena.

The final score was a 3-0 shutout, as the Cyclones saw their six-game winning streak come to an end.

The Cyclones will return to the ice on Jan. 11 and Jan. 12, to take on Missouri State on the road.