The Iowa State men’s golf team is coming off a top-three finish in its first tournament of the year and will travel to the Windon Memorial Tournament Sunday for a two-day tournament.

+1 
IMG_0743.jpg

Sophomore Lachlan Barker Practices May 22 at the ISU Golf Facilities.

The Windon Memorial Tournament will take place Sunday and end Monday in Lake Forest, Illinois, at the Knollwood Club. The tournament will be 54 holes and host 15 teams. Knollwood Club has been host to this tournament for the last three years.

The Cyclones finished in fourth place at this tournament last season, with the leading performances coming from the now sophomores Lachlan Barker, sophomore Danny Daniels and sophomore Frank Lindwall.

Each finished in the top 35 for the individual standings. Barker shot 70-67-70 to shoot 207 for the tournament. At the time, it was his second-straight top-ten finish and his career low (T-3rd). Daniels ended the tournament with a 71-72-72 score and Lindwall with 72-74-70, respectively.

Men's Golf--Scott Fernandez

Senior Scott Fernandez talks with ISU golf coach Andrew Tank at practice on April 14.

Iowa State heads into its second tournament of the year with some impressive scores under their belt. Lachlan Barker led the way with his second place finishing scores of 71-66-69. Barker shot a new career-low 206 at the first tournament of the year for the Cyclones.

Sophomore Frank Lindwall finished tied for 16th, junior Tripp Kinney ended the tournament tied for 23rd and Ricky Costello shot a score of 219 to tie for 20th. Iowa State climbed its way up the leaderboard and finished tied for third due to the numerous top-20 finishes from the top players on the team.

With this being the second tournament of the 2018-19 season, Iowa State will need to receive similar performances if a top-three finish is to be considered.

Oanh Tran

I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog readers have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?
sales pop by autoketing

wheels happy

I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blogKindly visit us currency converter box free online
currency converter box app

wheels happy

Great! it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot
https://autoketing.com/project/discount-master

https://apps.shopify.com/discount-master

apps autoketing