ISU defensive end Willie Scott has been suspended indefinitely after being arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance last week, the athletic department confirmed April 11, 2013.

Scott was arrested and charged after being pulled over for not having his headlamps on at 8:38 p.m. on April 3. 

According to the affidavit released to the Daily, the arresting police officer "was able to smell the strong odor of marijuana emanating from the vehicle" as he approached it. When the officer arrived at the window, Scott had a "green leafy substance located on his lap, consistent with the appearance of marijuana." 

A search of Scott's vehicle revealed a glass mason jar containing a green leafy substance consistent with that of marijuana in the pocket attached to the rear of the passenger seat. The suspected marijuana weighed 0.1 grams according to the affidavit, and Scott tested positive for THC following a field test.

Scott, who started in all 13 games last season for the ISU football team, was placed under arrest for the possession of a controlled substance. The ISU athletic department said on April 11 that the defensive end has been suspended indefinitely.

RevRayGreen
Ray Lakers

get charged in Newton selling Gas Station Weed That Makes Young Brains Bleed, all you have to do is pay an $8,000 fine and apologize to the community, charges dropped
Pathetic.....http://www.newtonindependent.com/newton_independent/2013/04/charges-dismissed-against-store-operators-for-selling-synthetic-marijuana-after-men-agree-to-apologi.html get caught with 0.1 grams of actual marijuana, easily $1000 fine + probation, drive 12 hours west, the police won't care...