+1 
Iowa State Drake Relays -4934.jpg

Iowa State freshman Cailie Logue runs the third leg of the 4x1600 at the Drake Relays. Logue and the Cyclones finished in second place with a time of 19:26.25.

Callie Logue and Amanda Vestri will be headed for Finland in July. 

The two Cyclone freshmen qualified for the IAAF U20 World Championships Monday afternoon at the USATF Outdoor Junior Championships in Bloomington, Indiana (on the Indiana University campus). 

Logue will be running in the 3,000 meter race, while Vestri will be participating in the 5,000 meters.

big 12 track

Freshman Amanda Vestri runs in the second heat go the Women's 3000 M Final at the Big 12 Track and Field Championship at Lied Rec. Center on Feb. 24. Vestri finished in thirteenth place with a time of 9:40.39.

Logue was prolific at the Junior Championships, winning both the 3,000 and 5,000 meter races, with times of 9:34:72 and 16:15:47, respectively. 

Vestri finished strong in the 5,000 meters, taking third place with a time of 16:19:83. At the time, it was not enough to qualify for the World Championships.

However, after Logue won the 3,000 meter race the next day, she chose to only compete in that event at World Championships. Logue's decision opened up a spot for Vestri to compete in the 5,000 meter race.

The IAAF World Championships will be held in Tampere, Finland, on July 10-11. 

Jane Croteau

nice girls ) and good sportsmen`s too ) but if you dont want to get sunstroke, then buy cap https://capslist.com/dallas-cowboys-hats

Amansmit smit

https://www.healthylifeandshape.com/