w50005

Sophomore Anne Frisbie runs in the women's 5,000-meter run at the Iowa State Classic on Feb. 12, 2016. Frisbie finished 18th in her section with a time of 16:29.46. 

The Big 12 women's cross-country trophy is returning to Ames.

After not winning the Big 12 Championship for the first time in four years a season ago, the Cyclones used a complete effort Saturday to reclaim the title.

And for the fourth time this season, a different Iowa State runner led the team.

This time it was sophomore Anne Frisbie, who finished fourth with a 20:38.8 time.

Frisbie was followed by senior Perez Rotich in eighth, redshirt junior Bethanie Brown in ninth, redshirt junior Erin Hooker in 11th and sophomore Kelly Naumann in 24th. 

The Cyclones knocked off two top-20 opponents in route to their fifth Big 12 Championship in six years, including No. 12 Baylor and No. 18 Oklahoma State.

Iowa State will be back in action at the NCAA Midwest Regional on Nov. 11 in Iowa City.

Douglas Graha

Nowadays there are many events introduced for women as well as now women take participate in different games which is organize on international level. May be this step of professional paper writing is good may be this step is not good for women. These games build a wall of confidence in themselves.