Dear fellow Cyclones,

On behalf of our staff and coaches, along with several hundred of your peers who participate in intercollegiate sports at Iowa State, it’s my pleasure to welcome you to Iowa State University. We are excited to have you joining the Cyclone family.

We hope ISU athletics will be an important part of your collegiate experience and attending games and showing your school spirit is something you cherish. The student support for our athletics programs is the foundation for any success we achieve on the field or the court. Students bring an energy that sets the pace for the entire game-day atmosphere.

We need and we want your support. Our coaches tout the loyalty and passion of our fan base, especially the support from the student body. It’s our sincere hope that you buy tickets, attend games to cheer on the Cyclones and wear the cardinal and gold proudly.

To encourage your involvement, we’ve developed several student ticket options. The best and most comprehensive deal is the “All-Sports Package,” which provides access to football and men’s basketball (except for holiday break) games, includes a game day T-shirt and membership in Cyclone Alley / Student Alumni Association. This ticket package – as long as supplies last and we do hold 750 of them for a freshmen lottery – is your only way to get a season ticket to men’s basketball games this year. The package is available for $249 each. Ticket options are also available for any individual sports (except MBB) if that’s your preference.

Go to Cyclones.com and order your student tickets now.

See you at Jack Trice Stadium this fall and Go Cyclones!

Jamie Pollard

Director of Athletics