Here are some of the top commercials from Super Bowl LII:

1. Tide- Is this an Iowa State Daily article? No, it's a Tide ad! Alongside Stranger Things star David Harbour, Tide made multiple appearances during the commercial breaks to show an ad when you least expected it. 

2. Doritos vs. Mountain Dew- Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage and Morgan Freeman lip-synced to Busta Rhymes and Missy Elliot. While Dinklage was surrounded by flames promoting the new Doritos Blaze, Freeman was surrounded by ice promoting the new Mountain Dew Ice.

3. Travel Australia- What began as a trailer for a new Crocodile Dundee movie ended up being a commercial for Australia.com featuring Chris Hemsworth and Danny McBride telling us why we should visit Australia.

4. Solo: A Star Wars Story- A 45 second teaser was released for the new Star Wars prequel focusing on Han Solo's life. The movie will feature Donald Glover, Emilia Clark, Woody Harrelson and Alden Ehrenreich. A full trailer of the movie will be released Monday on Good Morning America. 

5. Alexa- In this Amazon commercial, Alexa suddenly lost her voice, but don't worry, Amazon had a backup plan. Gordon Ramsey, Cardi B, Rebel Wilson and others filled in for Alexa while she got her voice back.

6. Marvel- The second trailer for "Avengers: Infinity War" premiered during last night's game, showcasing characters from the entire Marvel Universe coming together for the film. The movie will be released in May. 

7. Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. - The New York Giants players remade the iconic final dance scene from Dirty Dancing in an ad for the NFL. 

8. Budweiser- With "Stand By You" playing in the background, Budweiser used their ad to show how they stood by those affected by natural disasters this past year by donating water.