Carly Fiorina
Nikki Haley
It is my expectation that President Trump is going to do all of us a big favor and decide some time in early-to-mid 2020 not to run for re-election partly because of a slow-down in the economy. 

When that happens, I hope that the Republicans will nominate someone of good character, such as Nikki Haley or Carly Fiorina.

Personally, I don't know what I find to be more despicable about the guy — the way that he makes fun of and insults people's physical appearance, or the way that he views women as sex objects.

He has so badly insulted so many groups of people for so long that I fear that we might not ever be able to repair the damage that this man has done to our country. He has been abusive.

The single experience that led me to write a strong letter like this one was when I watched on television a respected African-American political figure be asked "Would you be willing to vote for any Democratic Party nominee over Donald Trump?" She responded, with tears in her eyes, and said, "I would vote for a mop over him."

That is the exact moment when I knew that I had to write this kind of a letter. This hate-talk of his has gone on for too long.

If you think Trump will quit, you’re dreaming. While Trump has a nasty habit of insulting people, so do liberals who dismiss half the nation as deplorable or bitter clingers. If liberals really found this name-calling distasteful, they would not reflexively call anyone who disagreed with them in even the slightest things racists and Nazis. If you want this to stop, don’t start it.