Marvel Studios' Avengers - Official Trailer 1-37 screenshot.png

Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Captain America (Chris Evans) embark on their first journey into space. 

For our final editorial of the year, we wanted to have a bit of fun (no, we're not actually spoiling "Avengers: Endgame.") Here's some spoilers from movies that you probably should have already seen, as well as a surprise at the end.

Finding Nemo: A fish named Marlin loses his son Nemo to fishermen. Marlin ventures off in search for his son and along the way meets another fish by the name of Dory with short-term memory loss. Both fish team up in search for Marlin’s son Nemo, who happens to be stuck in a fish tank at a dentist’s office. Meanwhile, Nemo and the other fish in the tank plot an escape to finally be free.

Shrek: An ogre by the name of Shrek leaves his swamp after all known fairytale creatures are banished into the forest by Lord Farquaad. He ventures off with his partner-in-crime who is a donkey — by the name of Donkey — to meet with Lord Farquaad regarding the banished creatures and his swarmed swamp. Lord Farquaad and Shrek come to an agreement which lead to Shrek and Donkey to once more venture off, but this time to rescue Princess Fiona who is awaits her one true love in a tower guarded by a fire-breathing dragon. Little after being rescued we find out Fiona is cursed — her curse being that when the sun goes down turns into an ogre.

The Fast and the Furious: Undercover police officer Brian O’Connor infiltrates a close knit street racing group to discover who in the street racing community is also robbing semi-trucks on the highway. His love of cars ultimately leads him to befriend head man Dominic Torretto and fall in love with little sister Mia Torretto. In the final scene, Brian and Dom race only to find themselves in an accident. With Dom’s car destroyed and siren in the background, Brian gives Dom the keys to his car, letting Dom go.

The Proposal: Sandra Bullock, requests her assistant, Ryan Reynolds, propose to her. During the engagement, they find they really do want to be together.

The Incredibles: A team of superheroes by night and the Parr family by day, they all fight crime together — and always escape.

The Little Mermaid: Ariel trades her voice to become a human and be with her prince.

The Shawshank Redemption: Locked away at Shawshank Prison for two murders he didn’t commit, Andy Dufresne finds himself laundering money for the Samuel Norton, the warden. He develops a close friend Ellis Boyd “Red” Redding who helps teach him the ropes of prison. In just under twenty years, Andy tunnels through the walls of Shawshank using nothing but a rock hammer. He proceeds to withdraw the money he had laundered for Warden Norton and move to Mexico.

Dances with Wolves: Lieutenant John J. Dunbar is granted his request to move to a western post after a display of bravery to help the Union win a Civil War battle. He is assigned to Fort Sedgewick where he finds himself alone. After a rocky couple first encounters, he befriends the local Sioux tribe. He all but completely abandons his post to live with the Sioux. It is after his return to his post to grab his journal before the tribe moves that he is captured by the Army. On his trip back east to be tried for desertion, several Sioux warriors free him and kill his captors. He leaves his Sioux friends telling them that the Army won’t quit looking for him and he doesn’t want them to be found. In the final scene, a Sioux warrior scream from the top of a mountain, “Sunkmanitu Tanka Ob Waci,” Sioux for Dances with Wolves.

Iowa State tuition: It's going to increase and probably will for years to come unless the Iowa Legislature starts to reinvest in higher education.