This past week has been an eventful one in Washington D.C. Here are some of the big stories that arose this past week:

• Trump's one-year: On Saturday, President Donald Trump celebrated his first anniversary in the White House. While the celebrations for his first year in office were overshadowed by the government shutdown, here is a look back at the president’s more notable moments this past year.

• Women's March: On Saturday, the nation also celebrated the one year anniversary of the Women's March where thousands of people across the globe gathered to protest President Trump's inauguration and his policies. This year thousands of people across the nation gathered for the second annual Women's March, here are some photos from the march in Des Moines.
  • Government shutdown: Saturday morning at 12:01 a.m., the government shutdown officially began. What does this mean? According to Time Magazine, a government shutdown occurs when Congress does not approve of a federal budget to fund government operations leading to some parts of the government closing until they can agree on a budget. This is also the first shutdown since 2013, but what's making headlines is that it is the first shutdown that has occurred while the same party holds the White House, Senate and House.

skype skype

ARE YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO CONCEIVE WORRY NO MORE BECAUSE DOCTOR CLIMENT SCOTT IS HERE TO HELP YOU WITH HIS HERBAL HERBS NOW DO TRY AND CONTACT HIM AM A LEAVING TESTIMONY....

I am singing with joy today because of what God has use Doctor climent Scott to do in my life,can you believe i got pregnant at the age of 40 year,i have be looking for a baby of my own that will call me mother for the past 7years, i contacted some many people who try their best but there was no solution to my problem, but when i came in contact with Dr climent Scott my story change from worst to the best,so many people think that i will never have a baby of my own,but when Dr climent Scott gave me his powerful pregnancy herbal herbs i became pregnant after taking it for just one month all i did for him was to get the herbs which she told me to get and now i have a child i could call my own,i am so happy, you can contact him via email >>> ( drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com ) and his Whatsapp number +2347036879479 +2347036879479 THANK YOU DR CLIMENT...

leoan drew

Make like plainly analyzing your current blogs. Aziende ristrutturazioni pieve di soligo