RichardsMug

A mugshot of Collin Daniel Richards from his Sept. 17 arrest for the murder of ISU student Celia Barquin Arozamena. Richards is being held without bond at the Story County Jail.

A preliminary hearing will not be taking place for the murder charge brought against Collin Daniel Richards in the death of Iowa State student Celia Barquín Arozamena.

The Story County Assistant Prosecutor, under authority of the State of Iowa, filed Trial Information. Trial Information details the charges, when the alleged crime occurred, who the prosecution will call as a witness and what each witness is expected to testify.

Richards has officially been charged with “murder in the first degree,” alleging he “did, having malice, aforethought, willfully, deliberately, and with premeditation kill Celia Barquín Arozamena,” according to the Trial Information document.

District Court Judge Bethany Currie approved the Trial Information shortly before 10 a.m. on Friday.

“On this date, I have reviewed the attached Trial Information and the accompanying Minutes of Testimony and find that they contain evidence which, if explained, is sufficient to warrant a conviction by a jury trial,” the approval document states.

aayan ahmad

thnx for this blog you may also watch this on aayan