The man charged with the death of an Iowa State student has a violent criminal history, according to court records.

Former Iowa State women's golfer Celia Barquin Arozamena's body was found at Coldwater Golf Links Monday morning after police responded to reports of an unattended golf bag. Police determined she had been assaulted and died as a result, according to a press release from the Ames Police Department.

Collin Daniel Richards, 22, was booked into Story County Jail just after 12 a.m. Tuesday for first-degree murder, a class "A" felony, according to the Story County Jail.

RichardsMug

A mugshot of Collin Daniel Richards from his Sept. 17 arrest for the murder of ISU student Celia Barquin Arozamena. Richards is being held without bond at the Story County Jail.

Richards is being held without bail.

Among charges Richards has been convicted or plead guilty to are domestic abuse assault, first-degree harassment and third-degree attempted burglary.

Richards pleaded guilty to first offense first-degree domestic abuse assault in September 2015 from an incident that occurred on May 31, 2015. Richards was sentenced to a suspended sentence of 60 days in jail, one year of probation and $315 fine.

Richards pleaded guilty to first-degree harassment in January 2017. Richards was sentenced to completion of an anger management program, two years of probation, a 90-day suspended jail sentence and a $625 fine.

Richards pleaded guilty to third-degree attempted burglary and third-degree theft in January 2017 and was given a suspended sentence of two years in prison, two years of probation and a fine of $625.

Most recently, Richards pleaded guilty to public intoxication on July 2, 2018.

Oanh Tran

Just an fyi for you next time just put them in the oven! I dont fry anything anymore everything that is supposed to be fried gets baked and I actually like it better and its so much healthier for you...Just thought I would share that tip with you.....
sales pop by autoketing

wheels happy

I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blogKindly visit us currency converter box free online
currency converter box app

wheels happy

The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. https://autoketing.com/project/discount-master
https://apps.shopify.com/discount-master
https://autoketing.com

wheels happy

Great! it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot App Shipping Bar Master
Shipping Bar for Shopify
autoketing.com

mai thanh

What a fantabulous observe this has been. in no way seen this understandable of beneficial claim. i'm grateful to you and assume more quantity of posts at the side of those. thank you intensely a lot.
gai goi quan 7, gai goi 18, gaigoisaigon, anh xes, Gái gọi Kim Mã, gai goi