Mollie Tibbetts Missing poster

Mollie Tibbetts was last seen the night of July 18. If you or someone you know has any details, no matter how small, in relation to Mollie Tibbetts, investigators say you can call the dedicated tip-line for the case at 800-452-1111 or 515-223-1400. There is also a dedicated email that accepts tips: tips@poweshiekcosheriff.com.

University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts has been missing for 14 days .

Mollie Tibbetts, 20, was last seen in Brooklyn, Iowa, where she went missing sometime after an evening run during the night of July 18.

Poweshiek County Sheriff Thomas Kriegel, gave a timeline of events to reporters and family members at a press conference Tuesday.

A neighbor who saw her running at approximately 7:30 p.m. on July 18 reported she was wearing gym shorts, a pink sports bra and running shoes, Kriegel said.

Her last known communication with anyone was around 10 p.m. — a Snapchat message shared between Tibbetts and her boyfriend, Kriegel said. Her boyfriend has said the Snapchat message appeared to be indoors.

During the same press conference at the Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office Tuesday, Kevin Winker, assistant director of the Iowa Department of Public Safety said they were looking at every lead possible, of which they have received more than 200 so far.

“We are not giving up on any possible leads and hope that we can find Mollie Tibbetts soon," Winker said.

Tibbetts was reported missing on Thursday, July 19, when she reportedly hadn’t shown up to work. The Poweshiek County Sheriff’s Office told ABC News it is unusual for searches to go on this long.

"We've had missing persons before, but usually we find them the same day or a couple days later," Kriegel told ABC News on July 23, five days after she had gone missing. "We never had one this long that I can recall."

At the press conference, Kriegel said upwards of 30 to 40 investigators are looking for Tibbetts on any given day.

Winker said officers, volunteers and many of the 1,500 people who populate Brooklyn have helped in the search as well, looking through every nearby area in hopes of finding Tibbetts.

The crews have searched roads, ditches, bodies of water around the town and nearby farms. Authorities also conducted a large scale ground search which included hundreds of volunteers who searched through cornfields and other areas.

Winker said the FBI and more than a dozen local agencies have assisted in the case with specialized expertise. Investigators are also trying to get data from her Fitbit, a physical activity tracker.

“Missing person cases can be some of the most difficult and demanding investigations,” Winker said. “We have appreciated the assistance from many local state and federal agencies along with the assistance from the public that have provided the resources they can.”

While Winker said he understood the public wanted more information in the case, he explained investigators had no plans of revealing any additional information or conclusions regarding any of the leads they have received.

Investigators have not found out the reason for Mollie’s disappearance and have not ruled out any possibilities, Winker said at the press conference.

Winker said they plan on having press conferences every few days with the next one being on Friday, Aug. 3.

If you or someone you know has any details, no matter how small, in relation to Mollie Tibbetts, investigators say you can call the dedicated tip-line for the case at 800-452-1111 or 515-223-1400. There is also a dedicated email that accepts tips: tips@poweshiekcosheriff.com.

scoren jax

But on too hard of a mattress you have too much pressure on the sacrum, and on the shoulders, and on the back of the head," says Howard Levy, MD, an Emory University assistant professor of orthopaedics, physical medicine, and rehabilitation.

Joe Davies

Michael Haddix

Intel best CPU's it's very powerful and fast. i7's are the best ones right now price can be some where $300-$1k. Oh and Intel Xeons are superior than i7's, but they cost more.

seo singapore

Doyle Melton

When they say, this bill will hurt small businesses, they are referring to businesses like Koch industries, not mom and pop businesses that create 90% of new jobs.

technology fund

Martin Erikson

I discovered this kind of large amount of fascinating stuff in your online journal particularly its discourse. From the huge levels of remarks in your articles, I figure I am not in the slightest alone having all the pleasure here! keep doing awesome…
van for sale

Martin Erikson

Lovely post. Congratulations winners and i hope this award giving tradition wll motivate students more to understand. linkedin marketing

Martin Erikson

It’s really a cool and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. online retail singapore