John McCarroll mug

John McCarroll, executive director of University Relations at Iowa State, will retire from his position effective July 2. Jacy Johnson, director of advancement for Iowa State University Extension and Outreach, will succeed McCarroll as head of a revamped unit the next day.

McCarroll served in his position since 1997, before the majority of current students at Iowa State had even been born. During that time, he served under four university presidents and two interim presidents. He sits on the board of Iowa Public Radio (IPR) and began his career in radio and newspaper reporting in Iowa and Missouri, according to IPR’s website.

In the past, McCarroll and his wife have volunteered at Iowa's largest non-profit animal shelter, the Animal Rescue League. The McCarrolls have adopted several cats from the shelter.

Johnson previously served as assistant director of communications and external relations in Iowa State Extension and Outreach. She received a master’s of business administration degree from Iowa State.

The revamped unit will be named the "office of strategic relations and communications" and will “bring together expertise and resources to develop a strategic, integrated approach to institutional communications, public relations and marketing,” according to a statement.

Iowa State President Wendy Wintersteen appointed Johnson to serve as the interim executive director of the newly established office. Staff from University Relations and University Marketing will continue in their positions in the revamped unit.

In that role, “Johnson will oversee development of a new framework and vision for university-wide communications and marketing,” the statement said.

Bernard Warren

thnaks osam comments

Bernard Warren

You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. Noix

Bernard Warren

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Cashewnoten

Bernard Warren

On time it domain name might possibly irrefutably result in infamous somewhere between each individual authoring many of us, thanks to diligent articles and reviews and even ratings and even star ratings. Pistachenoten

Bernard Warren

Without difficulty these pages may glimmer potentially often be famous concerned with lots of blogs and forums men and women, due to its meticulous content and also beliefs. business for sale western cape

Bernard Warren

I will be happy a good deal. It is actually superb to ensure plenty of people verbalize through the style including means regarding the fact that primary niche space are in general normally uncovered. Noix de pécan

Bernard Warren

Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. вулкан вегас официальный сайт

Bernard Warren

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... petrol station

anus khatri

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Milton Limo

samsaung mirza

I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. mybkexperience

Bernard Warren

vey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... purchase lexapro

anus khatri

I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Window Repair Bensenville

Bernard Warren

actions, very curious... Kamagra suisse

Bernard Warren

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks St.Louis Bounce House site

Bernard Warren

I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Paris proposal planner