Smartphone tied chain with lock, digital devices detox concept

Smartphone tied chain with lock on wooden table, gadget and digital devices detox concept

Brian Luke Seaward, faculty member at the Graduate Institute and executive director of the Paramount Wellness Institute, will be discussing the relationship between sleep, stress and technology in his lecture Tuesday night. 

Seaward's lecture,"Getting A Good Night's Sleep: Rest, Resiliency and the Art of Digital Detox" will start at 7 p.m. in the Sun Room of the Memorial Union.

According to the Lectures Program website, Seaward will talk about how health and sleep relate to screen use and technology.

"Over 50 percent of Americans claim to suffer from poor quality of sleep, which often translates into poor work habits, poor communication skills, compromised relationships, and compromised health," according to the Lectures Program website.

According to the Lectures program website, Seaward is involved with the field of mind, body and spirit healing. He also focuses on how stress management and relation relate to spiritual health. 

"Seaward offers workshops on employee wellness and health promotion in corporate boardrooms, on military bases, for medical seminars, and at universities," according to the Lectures Program website.

Seaward's lecture is cosponsored by ISU WellBeing, Student Wellness and the Committee on Lectures (funded by Student Government).

Linh Hoang

Hiện nay có nhiều bà mẹ trẻ phải rạch tầng sinh môn và tiến hành khâu lại sau khi sinh xong. Tuy đây là một thủ thuật khá phổ biến và đơn giản. Tuy nhiên có không ít trường hợp vết khâu tầng sinh môn bị hở và gây ra nhiều mối lo lắng cho hội chị em. Vậy tình trạng này có nguy hiểm không? Cùng suckhoebabau tìm hiểu nhé

Filip Bogdan

Chiropractors diagnose and treat muscular and skeletal problems, primarily those affecting the back and neck. Manipulating or adjusting the spine to relieve pain and improve function is the best known chiropractic treatment. However, chiropractors may also employ alternative therapies. The benefits of chiropractic care are many. Chiropractors often spend many hours standing and might work nights and weekends to meet their patients' scheduling needs. Full and part-time work is available, and self-employed workers can set their own hours.