Round two of the 2012 presidential debates finds the candidates in a town-hall meeting, rousing issues on foreign and domestic policies.

In attempt to capitalize on his performance in the first debate, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney will try to continue his aggressive position against President Barack Obama.

The debate will run from 8 to 9:30 p.m. CST Tuesday in Hempstead, N.Y.

"Obama needs to prove that he is more hard-hitting than he was in debate one," said Steffen Schmidt, university professor of political science, in analyzing each candidate's abilities. "Romney needs to show that he is really as moderate and dynamic as he was in his performance."

Citizens at the debate will be able to ask the questions. Each candidate will have two minutes to answer each question, with a moderator, Candy Crowley, facilitating the discussion. The citizens at the meeting will be undecided voters chosen by the Gallup Organization. Neither candidate is allowed to an opening statements, but they will have two minutes each to make a closing statement.

“It's a town hall debate, so I am wondering how good the questions from the audience, all of them undecided voters, will be,” Schmidt said. “I think Obama will try, no matter what the questions are, to be more animated, engaged, awake and interested than he was in the last debate. ... Both [candidates] have to be careful not to get annoyed at anything or to become annoying.”

Corey Cox, freshman in pre-architecture, explained what he was looking forward to the debate.

“To see who will slip up first,” Cox said. “I want to see if Obama can rebound from his last debate. I am interested to see what topics they lean toward talking about most, the topics they find most important. I want to know if Romney will clarify his tax plan in this debate, and lastly, I want to see how they are going to sway the undecided voters [who] are present.”

wavettore
Ettore Greco

Once again, the next US presidential election will be fixed. Mitt Romney will be elected even though Barack Obama would have received more votes in the 2012 election. The political assassination will be perpetrated by Bush hiding behind Crossroads GPS, the most influential group of Neocons.

The Neocons will have Mitt Romney elected to first use him and then let him fall easy prey. All blames and responsibilities will fall on the new Mormon president for the events already planned.

The new World War of Religion is already a done deal behind the backs of all people which will be forced to fight for their own Countries in their obligation as citizens

……………

Since 9/11 it's the War on Terror
One "false flag" attack so called by error
Blair, Bush, and Israel had a Pact in store
Their next surprise is knocking at your door
A hidden vile Idea from those who want "more"
will use you and your Belief for the next World War
As "chosen people" gain while Humankind loses
Greed wins not by the swords but by the words of Moses
Daring is to tell you when, better then to tell you rhymes
could not side with either one to get ready for our times
to look beyond and past today to seek for a solution
one only hope is there for you and spells Wavevolution

...................

A new type of Revolution wins with the ultimate weapon:
Your Mind

http://www.wavevolution.org/en/humanwaves.html